Letter Writing 101: How to Write Unique, Original, and Interesting Old School Snail Mail Letters to Lovers, Friends, Family, Penpals, and People All Over the World From A to Z
In this innovative how-to guide, you’ll get the best explanation and ideas on how to write old school letters. Among great examples and bonus chapters, you’ll find info on:
- Writing letters (easier said than done, but with our guidance, you’ll know exactly what to do)
- Realizing all the awesome benefits of writing old school letters
- Where to find a penpal (they’re all around you!)
- Who would be a best penpal for you (you’re allowed to be picky)
- How to write old school letters (the best part!)
- What to write (might seem a little intimidating at first, but we got your back)
- How to stay in touch once you’ve made first contact (just keep being your cool self and follow these easy steps)
- How to stay safe (keeping your personal info safe is crucial in truly enjoying the penpal experience)
- What to do if your penpal has stopped writing (it happens, but don’t fret)
- Famous penpals in history (you’ll be surprised at all the people who enjoyed writing letters!)
And not only that. Bonus chapters include info on:
- Postcards: what are they and where to get your hands on some
- How to address postcards
- What to write
- What NOT to write
Of course, this is all rounded up nicely with a full blown example on what a great letter to a penpal should look like and also, what a properly written postcard should look like.
About the Expert
When not reading yet another book and drinking a warm cup of coffee, Andrea Gencheva can be found at her desk, writing a letter to a dear friend or family member. Ever since she sent her first letter in elementary school, she hasn’t stopped writing. It’s been about 25 years now, and her drawers are always full of pretty stationery, all sorts of postcards and thousands of pens. With a MA in English Literature, she always knew she’d end up writing… something. Whether it’s stories, novels or just letters, she doesn’t mind. She enjoys it all. And she hopes that she managed to give a magical glimpse into the world of writing old school letters to those who needed it.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts. Visit HowExpert.com to learn more.
Letter Writing 101 (Ebook + Audio + Video Course)
You will get instant access to this PDF Ebook & Audio & Online Video Course Instantly After Purchase.
In Short, You Get the COMBO PACKAGE:
- Letter Writing 101 (Ebook)
- Letter Writing 101 (Audio)
- Letter Writing 101 (Online Video Course)
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on unique topics by everyday experts. Visit HowExpert.com to learn more. Visit HowExpert.com/writers to write for HowExpert.
Money Back Guarantee
We're confident that you will get so much value from this course. If you are not satisfied with this course for whatever reason, then contact our support within 60 days and we will provide you a 100% refund no questions asked and we can part as friends.
So invest in yourself to get this course now.
Here's What To Do Now!
Copyright www.HowExpert.com | support [at] howexpert [dot] com