Overcoming Social Anxiety: How a Once Shy Girl Overcame Social Anxiety through Self Love and Natural Social Skills
Are you a shy person? I was once myself, and I want to share what I have learned from my own life.
• Quality is more important than quantity when selecting friends.
• Social skills are as simple as smiling and saying hi to people.
• Discernment is key to picking the right people to build you up, not tear you down. Some people have poor intentions.
• Standing up for yourself is the single most important thing you can do.
• Talking to people or standing up for yourself is akin to the feeling of jumping out of an airplane…scary but exhilarating and worth it!
• Cherish old and true friends.
• Try activities you actually love. You will meet so many people!
• Passion overrides shyness. Find what you love and you will forget to be shy!
• Embrace your introversion; there are a lot of advantages to being an introvert. But don’t let shyness confine you.
• Learn to be comfortable on your own. Then you have the confidence to attract other people.
• Don’t judge people by their outward appearance. Get to know them first.
• Work on finding your true values. Experimentation to find them out is OK. Then stick to those values.
• Always, always, always be yourself or your friendships will fall apart.
• Mental illness and bad experiences can set your progress back but you will bounce back.
• And more!
About the Expert
Robyn McComb lives in southern New Mexico, where she is obtaining her Bachelor’s in Sociology at NMSU. She lives with her two dogs and a cat. Besides running her own freelance writing business, she also works as a caregiver. She is the author of four novels as well as over a hundred books that she has ghost written. When she is not hammering away at her keyboard, she enjoys playing with her pets, drinking coffee, making road trips, and belly dancing. In addition, she makes and sells hemp jewelry at local craft fairs.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts. Visit HowExpert.com to learn more.
Overcoming Social Anxiety (Ebook + Audio + Video Course)
You will get instant access to this Ebook & Audio & Online Video Course Instantly After Purchase.
In Short, You Get the COMBO PACKAGE:
- Overcoming Social Anxiety (Ebook)
- Overcoming Social Anxiety (Audio)
- Overcoming Social Anxiety (Online Video Course)