Pharmacist 101: 101 Tips to Start, Grow, and Succeed as a Pharmacist From A to Z
If you want to learn how to become a pharmacist, then get this “Pharmacist 101” guide today!
In Pharmacist 101, you will learn these top lessons from a real pharmacist.
• Evaluation of the real pharmacy lifestyle
• Broken down into sections for before pharmacy school, during pharmacy school, during rotations, and after graduation
• Additional chapters on finance and extra reading suggestions
• Expanded lesson on surprising areas within the field of pharmacy that pharmacists can be found
o Open discussion of benefits and struggles within each subcategory
o A day in the life of a hospital pharmacist
• Step-by-step description of application process for getting into pharmacy school
• Step-by-step description of process for taking pharmacy board exams and obtaining licensure after graduation
• The real value of experience before and during pharmacy school
• General guidelines for conducting yourself on rotations
• Tips to establish solid professional relationships
• Discussion of critical classes within the pharmacy curriculum
• Considerations for elective courses in pharmacy school
• Information about continuing education requirements after graduation
• How to handle and prevent mistakes within healthcare
• Balancing life and professional obligations
• Writing and updating your Curriculum Vitae
• Resources for determining your school of choice
• Suggestions for dual degree programs
• How to establish a specialty, if you so choose
• Brief overview of sciences required for entry into pharmacy school
• Differences between residencies and fellowships and when each may be applicable
o Application and information for success in each
• Establishing connections within the field
• Conducting yourself professionally
Read “Pharmacist 101” today and all the best in your journey towards becoming a pharmacist!
About the Expert
Ann Klemz, PharmD, is a hospital pharmacist from Minnesota. She graduated from the University of Minnesota, Duluth campus in 2012. She has worked in the field of pharmacy as a technician, intern, and pharmacist for over twenty years. She’s worked in retail, hospital, minor clinical roles, home infusion, and hospice. Her perspective is inclusive and unique.
Her strengths include Harmony, Adaptability, Developer, Empathy, and Positivity, with a punch of Activator and Intellection for good measure. When she’s not at work, she can be found drinking coffee, cross-stitching, and mitigating the craziness of her three-child household with her loving partner, Tim.
HowExpert.com publishes quick ‘how to’ guides in all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.
Pharmacist 101 (Ebook + Audio + Online Video Course)
You will get instant access to this PDF Ebook & Audio & Online Video Course Instantly After Purhcase.
In Short, You Get the COMBO PACKAGE:
- Pharmacist 101 (Ebook)
- Pharmacist 101 (Audio)
- Pharmacist 101 (Online Video Course)