Touring Guitarist Handbook: 101 Secrets to Survive, Thrive, and Succeed as a Traveling Guitarist Who Plays Live Music on the Road
This book highlights tips and tricks learned over two decades of real-world experience as a touring guitarist. For bands and musicians who are not signed, don’t have managers or agents, but are willing to do the hard work and pay their dues to take their show on the road. From advice on how to properly pack a trailer, to the various ways to place a microphone in front of an amplifier, this book includes a wide range of topics, and is sure to have something for musicians of all experience levels. Major topics addressed include, but are not limited to:
• Planning the tour – from how to choose which cities to visit, to how to pack your trailer or van.
• Promoting the tour – from how to write a press release, to how to maximize your social media use.
• Gear and supplies – from how to set up your guitar and which effects work best live, to where to place the mic in front of your amp.
• Life on the road – from the best gas stations and how to deal with boredom to winter driving tips.
• Putting on a great show – from how to fine tune your tone to a room to how to get along with your bandmates for optimum teamwork.
• Merchandise and revenue – from how to get creative when it comes to choosing your merch, to crowdfunding techniques, to tips on making sure you get paid by the venue.
• Connecting with fans – from using social media marketing creatively to general tips on in-person interactions with fans at the show.
About the Expert
Brandon Humphreys has been playing guitar and singing in semi-professional and tour-support bands for over twenty years. He has played music across the Western United States and Canada, often in support of national acts. Between all of the various bands over the years, he has recorded and released four full-length albums and two EPs. He has also appeared as a session guitarist for other artists. As a performer, he has “sat-in” with countless groups at countless performances over the years – from neighborhood block parties to huge, city-wide festivals - and has lent his talents to rock, jazz, blues, reggae, and country bands, as well as large ensembles.
When not playing music, Brandon is a writer and a professional educator.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts. Visit HowExpert.com to learn more.
Touring Guitarist Handbook (Ebook + Audio + Video Course)
You will get instant access to this Ebook & Audio & Online Video Course Instantly After Purchase.
In Short, You Get the COMBO PACKAGE:
- Touring Guitarist Handbook (Ebook)
- Touring Guitarist Handbook (Audio)
- Touring Guitarist Handbook (Online Video Course)
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on unique topics by everyday experts. Visit HowExpert.com to learn more. Visit HowExpert.com/writers to write for HowExpert.
Money Back Guarantee
We're confident that you will get so much value from this course. If you are not satisfied with this course for whatever reason, then contact our support within 60 days and we will provide you a 100% refund no questions asked and we can part as friends.
So invest in yourself to get this course now.
Here's What To Do Now!
Copyright www.HowExpert.com | support [at] howexpert [dot] com