Toy Photography 101: How To Do Toy Photography Step By Step
• What is toy photography and why you should start photographing something other than yourself or the food you eat
• Who were the first toy photographers and how far the field has progressed since then
• How to pick a suitable toy to photograph and the pros and cons of different toys
• What do those fancy photography terms mean and how they can be used to improve your photography
• How does color affect the mood of the photograph and how you can use it to your advantage
• What is the difference between photographing indoors and outdoors and how to overcome the difficulties of both
• How can you make your toy fly without wings or have a bonfire without actual fire
• What is the importance of posing your toy and why you should do it
• How toys have "feelings" and how you can use them to emphasize the feeling of your photograph
• What to do after taking the photo to tune the image and if it is really necessary
• What are the benefits of sharing your photographs and various options on who to share them with
• How can simple tricks make a huge difference in toy photography and why they are useful
About the Expert:
Born in 1981, Pınar Alsaç spent a significant part of her life playing with toys. She has always been fond of photography, and she started taking pictures as soon as she got her hands on her father's camera (around the age of 15). After learning the existence of social media, she decided to combine two of her hobbies, and became a toy photographer. She is constantly learning new things about both subjects, and her weapons of choice are her iPhone and her Lego minifigures. She currently lives in Antalya, Turkey with her father and their three cats.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z.
Toy Photography 101 (Ebook + Audio + Video Course)
You will get instant access to this PDF Ebook & Audio & Video Course Instantly After Purchase.
In Short, You Get the COMBO PACKAGE:
- Toy Photography 101 (Ebook)
- Toy Photography 101 (Audio)
- Toy Photography 101 (Online Video Course)