The guinea pig is a small, tailless rodent. He will, fully grown, weigh about 1.5 to 2 lbs, and with good care live to be from five to seven years old. He is generally a sturdy animal with few health problems and is easy to care for.
In the guide you will find answers to questions about:
• What to look for when you buy a guinea pig
• Daily care for your guinea pig
• The guinea pig's diet
• How to set up and maintain a cage for your guinea pig(s)
• Socialization with your guinea pig
• Conditions that require veterinary care
• Shows and competitions
Everything is written in an easy to read format with tips and short cuts based on the many years the author has spent with guinea pigs.
If you want to learn more about this topic, then visit www.howexpert.com/guineapigs.
HowExpert publishes quick ‘how to' guides on unique topics by everyday experts. Visit HowExpert.com to learn more.