Microsoft Access 2010 is a globally known application for creating relational databases. The powerful command, features and tools of Microsoft Access 2010 permits you to organize your data in database tables with an extreme range of ease.
Here, you will found a comprehensive summary of main tools and features of Microsoft Access 2010:
• Enhanced and Advanced Design Template Toolkit: Microsoft Access 2010 is packaged with high-tech and multi-purpose design templates for designing databases.
• Table creation tool: You can create tables for organizing data in a variety of useful and simple ways.
• Handy Field creation and managing techniques: Microsoft Access 2010 offers a huge range of flexibility for creating and managing the table’s fields.
• Record entering and editing techniques: You can directly enter database records into tables without indulging in complex and lengthy procedures.
• Enhanced Forms Creation Tool: you can create data entry and split forms for updating the tables of databases.
• Table Relationships: Tabular relationships are created for sharing and accessing information from one table to other. Relationships are also beneficial in Microsoft Access 2010 for making corresponding changed in related tables, as any change is made in one table.
• Performing Basic Calculation: Microsoft Access 2010 also allows you to perform basic calculations like sum, count, etc. on the numerical records.
• Filter: Microsoft Access 2010 equips the user to filter the records of a single table while setting some criteria.
• Sort Ascending and Descending Tool: Microsoft Access 2010 also lets its users sort the table’s records with respect to field values.
• Ribbon Menus: Microsoft Access 2010 is designed with the same tab menu theme of Microsoft Access 2007, which is handy for access to the different tools.
• Find and Replace Tool: The find and replace tool makes it easier to find a specific record among the wide record array. You can also replace a piece of field information in just few clicks.
• Alternate Row Color: You can format table records with a different color scheme to make it attractive and readable.
• Grid Line: The grid line allows you to apply a border to the tables in many different styles to make your tables more attractive.
• Spelling: Spelling features assist you in finding and subsequently correcting the spelling mistakes in table records.
• Query Wizard: Microsoft Access 2010 offers various query designing tools for analyzing data and information stored in the database tables.
• Report Wizard: Microsoft Access 2010 report Wizard allows the user to organize the table and query result for printing purposes.
• Print: Microsoft Access 2010 offers three options for printing tables and reports in a highly presentable way.
If you want to learn more about this topic, then visit www.howexpert.com/access.
HowExpert publishes quick ‘how to' guides on unique topics by everyday experts. Visit HowExpert.com to learn more.